Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this for a couple of days. Its a very pretty big boy. I'm in LA at the moment so here are a few pics in Westwood (home of the Bruins for you college fans). Its a very impressive piece on the wrist and got instant wife approval. Thats not easy to do considering we are flat broke now. For size, they say the aquis is 46 but I find it wears more like a 45 (thankfully).

Pros: I got a very cool deal on this (second hand) but you really can't distinguish it from brand new. I'm not sure of the mov't but I believe its a modified Sellita 220. Its been COSC accurate so I'm quite pleased with that either way. I'm also really liking that green bezel with grey dial combo. You just don't see it that often. In certain light, its stunning even. The rubber strap and clasp is the best that I've seen and I'm so glad I have it on the rubbuh. I'm very surprised by the sweet lume on this and might even wear it some when my Apple watch needs charging.

Cons: It doesn't help at all with my physical activities, emails, messages or phone calls.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Gorgeous!! Love the green Ceramic. Congrats on a great addition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mesh Guy

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Yowza Mesh, this one's extraordinary ! :happy0065::thumb::thumb: Glad that you are so happy with it, and that it came so fast. ..Really is so easy on the eyes it's not even funny. The green bezel is incredibly nice, and unique. Same thing for the dial color, and just all around feel of these. Just is epic Mesh ! Incredible watch, pictures..everything ! Huge congrats to you !

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Nate...man what a beauty.

SO much nicer than an Ap#&e.

Don't you know that an apple a day will kill you!!

That colour combo is outstanding.

Big congrats.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Very nice Nate!! I was tempted by this one too but wasnt sure how the green bezel would play with the gray dial. I couldn't find any good pics to go by so I passed. Your pics tell me I should have jumped instead of staying on the fence.

Huge congrats!!!

Reactions: Mesh Guy

·
Registered
799 Posts
Killing me here..... Jomashop has it on bracelet at a killer price. Walking away from the keyboard, must resist......

Reactions: zed073

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Oris vs Apple watch Oris wins hands down. The only thing of apple I own is some of their stock.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Looks great. I've had this one on bracelet in my hands a couple times at the AD really liked it.
YOU CAN DOOOOO IT!!!!!

Just blame Aaron.
Great..... One whose opinion I trust letting me know just how nice it really is.

Another one egging me on when I'm in full blown junkie mode.

$1075 shipped on bracelet. INCOMING!!!!

You both suck, but in a good way. :)

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Killing me here..... Jomashop has it on bracelet at a killer price. Walking away from the keyboard, must resist......
That one was the big completion for me but it was going to cost me about 3 Benjanmins more and I'd have had to wait a week to ten for the free shipping and I really preferred it on the rubber. On top of that, Andrew/Chenn is a super cool seller so I went this route. It is gawjuz on that bracelet so I can see the torture on the trigger finger easily. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts