Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I just received my first Orient. It was on sale for 50% off. When I ordered it I asked for extra links if the bracelet was smaller then 8.5. The bracelet is easily 8.5 and they sent 2 extra links anyway. It also came with a Smart Tool that cam be used to remove friction pins, punch extra holes in a strap and remove spring pins. The manual that comes with this 'inexpensive' watch puts most other brands to shame. Overall, my initial impression is very, very good and I will update you more on the watch itself in the near future.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
im actually loving this watch i must say :) good find!!
And cheap....

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Very nice looking Mako you have there! I have a black version and love it! Actually I have been wearing it for awhile now. You'll love it i promise!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

One of the real cool things that I just love about Orient watches is they actually make their own in-house automatic movements! To me that is something special since the vast majority of companies buy their movements and slap them in, Orient is doing it the old-time way and that means something to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.