Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Usually, Orient shows more views in their videos. I kept watching to see the caseback and the lug area/clasp to get a better feel for the bracelet. It just didn't make the cut, I guess. Maybe Orient should just send their watches here to WF to get the best quality reviews?

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Usually, Orient shows more views in their videos. I kept watching to see the caseback and the lug area/clasp to get a better feel for the bracelet. It just didn't make the cut, I guess. Maybe Orient should just send their watches here to WF to get the best quality reviews?
Whaa, no Mark?

Tsk tsk tsk

:)

·
Registered
693 Posts
I like a lot about this wactch and agree on the video's lack of views. I was ready buy this watch but Orient confirmed that the bracelet end links are folded so I took it off my list.

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like a lot about this wactch and agree on the video's lack of views. I was ready buy this watch but Orient confirmed that the bracelet end links are folded so I took it off my list.
Agree about the bracelet, on the other hand at $273, something has to give.

JMHO

·
Registered
253 Posts
Looks good, but I generally dislike white hands against a white face. While the lumed hands are great, a slightly wider black border on the hands would go a long way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was able to snag this for $215 (the email they sent this week had a coupon code that dropped the price considerably). Looks like said coupon code is expired already. I hope they continue to have these kind of 'intro deals'-- it's probably the only time they'll discount over 40%..

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was able to snag this for $215 (the email they sent this week had a coupon code that dropped the price considerably). Looks like said coupon code is expired already. I hope they continue to have these kind of 'intro deals'-- it's probably the only time they'll discount over 40%..
Great price, I look forward to photos.

Ted

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Ted:
I got this online "heads up" as well. Super appearing piece
Regarding the name Captain, my nephew Bart Grossman is a USN Capt.
Not a captain of a vessel. the rank Captain. 29 years in this mans Navy!
Univ of Texas Teas Sipper. Great school lousy Head Football Coach. Bye
bye coach.
I hope this watch is a great seller for Orient

Ex train driver Art

1 - 13 of 13 Posts