Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

This just might be my next watch if I can find a used one at a reasonable price.
Not a huge watch but a very nice size for me. That dial is damn good looking and the bezel is right up my alley.

21 Jewel auto movement
stainless steel case with srew down crown
200m water resist
43.5mm case
14.8mm thick case
22mm bracelet
power reserve of 40 hours

a few borrowed pics

here is a couple other dials for the watch

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I like the blue dial. I am partial to blue for these diver styles. This watch reminds me of a Seiko, not that there is anything wrong with that, I love Seiko.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

That's nice.

Almost 44mm makes it a perfect size.

Beautiful.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Barn, that is a beautiful watch. I am going to put that on my list to learn more about. I do really like a bunch of the Orient models and had not seen that one yet.

On my short wish list for 2010 is a similar Orient model - the Orient CFD0C001M Automatic Professional Diver Mens Watch. It has a very similar dial look. Obviously the bezel is different. I personally like the Orange dial, but there are other options. This one has a case diameter of 45.6mm.

I believe the watch you like and the one I like are about the same price if purchased new.

The one I like looks like this -

(borrowed pic)

·
Super Freak
4,827 Posts
imported post

Beautiful watch, just too small for me. It's too bad that there are so many brands making such cool watches that are all under or around 45mm. Personally i don't wear under 47mm any more except on rare occasion.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Very nice choice James! Wouldn't mind this one too.

TVDinner wrote:
Barn, that is a beautiful watch. I am going to put that on my list to learn more about. I do really like a bunch of the Orient models and had not seen that one yet.

On my short wish list for 2010 is a similar Orient model - the Orient CFD0C001M Automatic Professional Diver Mens Watch. It has a very similar dial look. Obviously the bezel is different. I personally like the Orange dial, but there are other options. This one has a case diameter of 45.6mm.

I believe the watch you like and the one I like are about the same price if purchased new.

(borrowed pic)

Here is a couple that I would love to have someday
Here is a couple that I would love to have someday. Love the sawtooth bezel and just an almost perfect dial IMO.

(borrowed pics for reference only)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Man James & BB!! I like all of those! Not happy that the list keeps getting longer:b

CJ

BARNBUILDER wrote:
Very nice choice James! Wouldn't mind this one too.

TVDinner wrote:

(borrowed pic)

Here is a couple that I would love to have someday
Here is a couple that I would love to have someday. Love the sawtooth bezel and just an almost perfect dial IMO.

(borrowed pics for reference only)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Ron, that is one sweet looking watch for sure!! What's the price range for those? Aren't the Star versions supposed to be Orient's top of the line? Good choice!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.