Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

I switched to a better camera, Fuji S2 Pro. This one allows me to manual focus and set the shutter speed to almost any setting I need. I ended up shooting these at shutter setting of 2. Using a tripod and delay shutter release. I was able to focus with the lights on. Turn the lights off and shoot using the delay to avoid camera shake. Good results. I was motivated by the anticipated arrival of the Ball. I just had to solve my lume issues before that Night Train arrives.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Just effin with ya Marc, nice lume! Did ya use a tripod?
Yes, a tripod is a must in order to avoid shake with the longer shutter times......But you know that......:pk

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Funny! :%
Actually I was going to say if ya didn't and put in on something else there are some cool, cheap ones (bought one recently). They are flexible and work just about anywhere!! Pretty neat!:b

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Just effin with ya Marc, nice lume! Did ya use a tripod?
Yes, a tripod is a must in order to avoid shake with the longer shutter times......But you know that......:pk

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

very nice pics Mark. Are you using a auto shutter press unit. When taking pictures like that one my father never actually presses the button on the camera, he has a remote button attached to the camera so it reduces shake even more with the camera on the tripod. Makes for almost "hands free" shooting.

Really nice

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
very nice pics Mark. Are you using a auto shutter press unit. When taking pictures like that one my father never actually presses the button on the camera, he has a remote button attached to the camera so it reduces shake even more with the camera on the tripod. Makes for almost "hands free" shooting.

Really nice
I'm not I'm using a delay so when I hit the shutter release there is an 8 second delay before the shutter opens and that eliminates any shake. A remote releae is a good idea as well if your camera doesn't have the delay feature. This particular camera even lets you customize the delay time but I am using the default setting....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.