Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Watch Freek
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there fellow Watch Freeks, I have an Orient executive Sun & Moon to give to someone who is perhaps a tinkerer or not as OCD as I am. The sun/moon indicator has flipped, showing the sun at night and the moon during the day. The main reason for me now only wearing my quartz watches to work now because apparently this model is particularly susceptible to quick movements and jarring. Otherwise, keeps good time and the other complications all work as they should.

I have it packed up in it’s original box with the manual and all I ask is $20 by Venmo to cover shipping in cont US; If one of you over the ponds want it, all I ask is enough to cover the costs of getting it to you. The watch itself cost about $140 couple years ago. First sincere request gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
14,317 Posts
Dubya, just wanted to drop in, and say a GIANT
thank you for having the give-away of this stunner ! :D
I am not entering to win, but just wanted to stop
in, and say how unbelievably nice this was of you
to do. :)(y)(y);)😮🏆🥇

Beautiful watch, and gesture !! THX so so much !!!

Someone’s going to have a new head turner within
their collection ! 😀

·
Watch Freek
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is very nice of you. Is PayPal an option, or only Venmo?
Hi cab, PP could work, just not as familiar with it. A reminder that the sun/moon am/pm indicator is not accurate, hopefully either you don’t care or you have the tools and interest in opening it up and tinkering with it to fix. If you’re interested, just DM me your physical address, email &/or phone # and we’ll sort out the details

·
Watch Freek
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cabfrank is the winner! I’ll be jealous if he gets the am/pm thing sorted. My watch guy thought he had it, but it flipped back somehow. If you don’t mind the moon during the day, even easier

1 - 9 of 9 Posts