Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Already planning on getting the case and bezel cerakoted, different dial, sapphire crystal, and hands. Love the fact that it's cheap, reliable, and customizable. It will suit me well until I get something nicer such as a Sinn lol

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

There she is. I need to take it to the local jeweler to get the aftermarket band put and on sized. The stock band doesn't fit, hence why its not on my wrist. I'd do it myself but don't have any tools small enough to move the spring bar. I love it though, very high quality. My 12 hour day, 6 days a week, work week hasn't allowed the time for me to get it done yet, but Sunday it will be on my wrist.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

All set up. I am however a bit concerned as one of the screws in the band fell out as I was putting my toddler to bed, and the whole watch fell off. I'm wondering if I should take all the screws out and put a dab of loctite or something for piece of mind?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.