Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Told myself I wasn't going to buy any more watches until I got a few sold, but this came up at a really good price locally and I jumped on it.
Not overly familiar with the ETA C01.211 movement except that it's Swatch's budget automatic chrono movement and i believe is used in Tissot and Hamilton entry level chronographs.
I understand it's no Valjoux 7750, but does anyone here have this movement that can give me an idea on reliability or issues getting it serviced?

Guess I'll see how well it performs when I pick it up.
My only niggle with it is that it has a butterfly clasp. Not a huge fan of those.
Otherwise i like it's design.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like how the endlink articulates right at the lugs. I hate when the link sticks way out. Makes the watch wear larger than it is.
In this situation its nice because the case size is 43mm but lug to lug is only 48mm, which is good for my 6.75 inch wrists.

·
Super Moderator
8,933 Posts
Can't give you any insight into the movement WM, but can imagine
it will be awesome honestly. :rockon: Not sure have ever seen this one,
but it looks spectacular, and like it's built like a tank. :eek:

You can just about feel the weight of that case, and bracelet,
and imagine how impressive it will be on the wrist. ..Yowza,
that bracelet really is incredible ! ..Think the entire watch is
actually. ..What a find !

A huge congrats here to you Medic !!!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Told myself I wasn't going to buy any more watches until I got a few sold, but this came up at a really good price locally and I jumped on it.
Not overly familiar with the ETA C01.211 movement except that it's Swatch's budget automatic chrono movement and i believe is used in Tissot and Hamilton entry level chronographs.
I understand it's no Valjoux 7750, but does anyone here have this movement that can give me an idea on reliability or issues getting it serviced?

Guess I'll see how well it performs when I pick it up.
My only niggle with it is that it has a butterfly clasp. Not a huge fan of those.
Otherwise i like it's design.

Like this one, alot!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts