Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I spent a lot of time looking around for a watch box that could ACTUALLY hold my larger watches (50mm and up)WITHOUT the crowns hitting the side of the compartments or hitting the top of the box.

In addition I also wanted the flexability to hold at least 20+ watchs...and more.

After doing a ton of research I ordered this one. It is currently backordered and I should get it in the next few weeks. But it really was the only one that seemed to be able to do everything I needed it to do. Also a ton of people rated it very high and the pictures seemed incredible.

Since I have abunch of rings and cuff links the side ring holder will also be really useful with the watches all fitting as well.

It is a large box - I chose the cherry wood one. http://www.skymall.com/shopping/detail.htm?c=&v=&tab=pd&vendorDirect=false&pid=102098765&x=

I'll post real pictures when it arrives.

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

I have seen that box before in the other finish. It is very large and fits giant watches well. Please post pictures when you receive it (and fill it).

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

That's a beautiful box! It definately looks like it'll hold the larger watches. I need something like that! CONGRATS and I hope it works out for you!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
That's a beautiful box! It definately looks like it'll hold the larger watches. I need something like that! CONGRATS and I hope it works out for you!
What do you have your watches in now?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I have 3 different watch boxes and then a curved 6 watch case that my son gave me for Christmas. His watch case only holds about 5 watches because I have 2 larger watches in it. I have 1 auto that sits on a winder and then 2 Invictas that I keep in their clamshell box they came in. Kind of a mish=mash of housing for my watches. One of these days, I'll get a large box like the one you just got and put them in that!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

see that is my biggest worry - that I will just eventually grow out of this one also, lol. Seems like a never ending cycle of buying bigger or additional watch boxes.

That case I purchased is the cost of another watch I could own, lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
imported post

Hey James, I don't know if you noticed or not, but that is the exact watch box I have for my collection, and I love it! 40mm watches in each slot look tiny, kinda funny, but my SAN III's or my Russian Diver's have plenty of room. Enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Look at that - you are correct. It looks AWESOME! Now I am really excited to get the new box. It is supposed to ship in the next few days. Looking at your pictures now makes me even more excited.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts