Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, everyone it has been a long time since I posted here and planning to buy my first Longines watch. I am seeking your opinions on two Heritage models one with the Tuxedo dial and the other with a Sector dial, both are very appealing to me but I just can't seem to make a decision, I am leaning towards the Tuxedo, but the problem is the Tuxedo is not yet available and waiting for Longines to notify me when they are. I also like the Chrono version of the Tuxedo but it is more then I could currently afford. The sector watch I was interested in came with a leather strap not a bracelet, I believe the bracelet below is aftermarket

·
Registered
362 Posts
I don't have a Longines watch but both of these are very nice. If I had to choose one it would be the one with the Tuxedo dial.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
That Sector dial version is neat to tell the truth, but it sounds like you
want the Tuxedo. So will second Rob's recommendation, and say to
go with the heart HH. 😀 You can't go wrong doing that ! (y) Even if
you have to wait for the Tuxedo to become available, it will be worth
the wait to stay on target imho.

Good luck, and hope you let us know how it goes. Or what you decide. 🙂

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I'll take the Tuxedo. I like the contrasting colors on the dial. More numerals and the bigger handset which I'm guessing is loaded with old school lume. Case has drilled lugs. Always makes strap changes easier. But keep your polishing cloth at the ready as you'll be wiping fingerprints off it all the time. While on the Sector..... Good luck choosing. I always say the thrill is in the chase. 😁

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Toss up, the one with the lumed hands is more practical, while the one with the blue hands is much more of a dress watch.

Reactions: rh747m

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for responding, I hope that my nearest AD will have both models in stock in the near future so I could see how they look and feel on my wrist.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts