Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm just now starting to look at this brand,so I'm wondering what some of you think of the brand. Haven't really been too focused on any one model,just curious about the brand itself.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Debaufre has a pretty loyal following.

I have one, also.

I've never read anything negative about them.

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
imported post

Very good quality Jeff. Outstanding bracelets and straps. Much better bracelets than some of even the most high end divers.I have owned 2 different styles and I was impressed and also the prices are more than fair.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I do not recall ever hearing anything negative about their watches or services. Great looking watches, many nice designs to choose from.

CJ

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
imported post

Of the 79 or so watches I own, I can honestly say that it is one of my top 5 favorite watches. Excellent quality and it is one of the most accurate watches I own. 5-6 seconds fast per day which I think is pretty damn good.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Debaufre makes fantastic watches. I think their pilot series watches are some of the best on the market for there price point IMHO.

·
Registered
493 Posts
imported post

I agree the pilot watches are very good.

The Ocean 1 doesn't compare favorably to, say, Oris TT1 but the price allows for some shortcomings.

·
Registered
21 Posts
imported post

I like them so much I'm trying to find the metal band for my Debaufre Triton (THE REAL ONE),I tried to get it new but they say there are none. Must be the 24mm thing! Maybe so one knows where one isssssssss.

·
Registered
28 Posts
imported post

I own three Debaufre's, an Ocean 1 blue dial and bezel, a GMT with SS bezel and a Czar in SS. Love them all. I feel the quality is very good and their customer service is excellent. Hope these shots help.

John

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
imported post

I've got a Triton 2000 and it's a very well built watch. Fit and finish is top notch, and the lume on both the dial & bezel is great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts