Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ever made an ass of yourself ?...We would love to read about it.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Just ask Don or James about me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Ever made an ass of yourself ?...We would love to read about it.
A few years back I once put a customer on hold at our house, or so I thought.
I then proceeded to yell into the other office next to me to one of my employees basically saying what a pain in the butt the customer was currently being, had been in the past, and probably would be in the future, lol

OF COURSE I had not put them on hold correctly and they heard the entire thing.

I was horrified and pretty sure I had offended them permanently by opening my big mouth.

What ended up happening was the client actually AND THANKFULLY laughed out loud at my comment (scaring me to death that they were still there listening) and said that she "agreed with me, that she was an "impossible customer" (her words). She said that she liked working with me because I could take her ****, and did not get frustrated. So LUCKILY she thought I was joking for her benefit with my comments and had purposely left her call live so she could hear what I said to my co worker!!!!
Obviously I had not done that, but got lucky and got away with it, lol

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I no longer do this as i am a hermit and live in a cave!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

More than I care to remember...:lol

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

LOL! I've made a complete ass of myself so many times they're too numerous to count and all blend together to make me the one that I am today!! ............... A well rounded ASS!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I don't think TVDinner has paid for enough server space for me to list all the times I have pulled this exercise off successfully!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts