Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,616 Posts
Huge congratulations GM !!! Yowza, these are beautiful ! :smile-thumb: If it's not the hands, and markers that call to you. It's the bezel, and if it's not the bezel, then it's the case, and crown. Everything about this watch works flawlessly. Can only imagine how smoothly the hand flows across the dial too by the way ! Oh, and awesome strap here too ! Big congrats once again here sir ! :)

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
SuperFine Tudor GM.

Reactions: great_mazinger

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Looking superb, my name is Gary and you are not on your own Stephen.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Man!!! I just love that Tudor. Congrats!

You all make me so jealous lol with all the watches you guys can buy. Maybe I need to stop focusing on a $1,000+ watch and pick up something cheaper. I haven't bought a watch since March. I know right?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Hi Stephen
Welcome to the Pelagos Addict Association. First step is always to admit so congrats :)

I can't really talk... Have had so many. But dang it's a grey watch!' Congrats.
Think I'm due to for #10 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Let's see some Blue Pelagos!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
How Come:
There are so many great watches (like Stephan's Tudor)
And so little disposable funds to buy em with.
RR Retirement and part time job wont cover Tudors,
Facts of life,

X traindriver Art

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man!!! I just love that Tudor. Congrats!

You all make me so jealous lol with all the watches you guys can buy. Maybe I need to stop focusing on a $1,000+ watch and pick up something cheaper. I haven't bought a watch since March. I know right?
That's basically what I started to focus on. Instead a 2-4 watches at $1000, I focused the funds on one watch. But if $1000 watches make you happy, there's nothing wrong with that!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Stephen
Welcome to the Pelagos Addict Association. First step is always to admit so congrats :)

I can't really talk... Have had so many. But dang it's a grey watch!' Congrats.
Think I'm due to for #10 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
I considered long and hard about it, and several different things about the purchase. Though I love the Sea Dweller and 114060, the Pelagos is in my comfort zone for several differnt reasons.

I also considered waiting for the new Pelagos, not the blue one thought. If the blue pelagos was the same shade of blue as the black bay I might consider it. I will eventually try a new pelagos down the road I'm certain of that.

You were the first person I ever saw with the Pelagos and it was love at first sight. Though I was hesitant on the Ti part. Once I owned one, it was definitely love. It's on my top 5 favorite divers of all time. In no particular order Pelagos, SeaWolf, Sea Dweller, Sub C, Bremont S2000.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Great looking watch. Always classy with the black and white features. Clean and crisp. Wear in good health. Congrats

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Wow, for a second there I thought the photo was Tudor one-upping the Victoronix video of a tank running it over their Inox watch, with the Pelagos being run over by a train!

;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts