Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I think online shopping is one of the greatest "inventions" ever...I haven't stepped into a mall during the holiday season in years...Do you take advantage of doing your shopping from the privacy of your home or do you brave the crowds & endure the hassle of the bricks & mortar stores ?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I do both. Sometimes you just have to see the stuff in person to get a good idea if it's what you want. I do agree though, it has made me not go to a mall in a very long time and for that I'm very greatful!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

depends on what it is.............certain things like Boots and shoes, really have to be tried on before purchased, sometimes can be a pain to order off the net, but i do alot of online shopping..............it is very easy.............much better than dealing with the people in the malls and stores.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Both. I have to get out at least one day and try to enjoy everyone else's poor attitude during what is supposed to be a cheerful time of the year. Seriously one day is enough.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
I think online shopping is one of the greatest "inventions" ever...I haven't stepped into a mall during the holiday season in years...Do you take advantage of doing your shopping from the privacy of your home or do you brave the crowds & endure the hassle of the bricks & mortar stores ?
I agree. Online shopping is awesome and really one of the amazing things that the internet has given us.

I agree with others also that there are a few items that might need to be seen/touched, but for the most part online shopping makes things WAYYYYY easier and a lot less stress.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Always online, never at a local retailer unless it is something that I must have right away.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

This is easy for me, Being Atheist I dont celebrate Christmas, so there isnt any shopping at my house any more then any other time. There are things one must go too a store for, but as a whole the internet is a great place too shop!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Honestly, I haven't been to a mall since the early to mid 90's and if memory serves me correctly that is about the same time the internet came out. A coincidence I think not. I would have to say that the internet has made me a hermit when it comes to malls.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Majority of shopping is still retail mostly because my industry (as well as livelihood) still relies on traditional over the counter type business. At the same time I understand the convenience and savings attained through online shopping and take part more and more evryday.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I do my holiday shopping mostly online, with some trips to the stores. My family places the emphasis on the kids, so getting for them is fairly easy online.

I think that all my adult family members have received a watch from me at some point, so I might need to be creative this year. :)

I HATE shopping in stores! :(

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I do both...If I buy from the malls I buy earlier before all the ciaos happens...Lately I have been buying from the net and had to do an exchange and it went really smooth.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

I still like going to stores. It give me quality time with my girl so it's not really about buying stuff.

What I really like is paying my bills on line. No stamps, no late payments and no going to the bank.

Yippee!!

T.

·
Registered
26 Posts
imported post

Eleven months outta the year online is the way to go for me. I still like doing the mall thing around Christmas time however. I love Christmas and the whole going out and shopping puts me in a more seasonal mood. B-days and such i let the computer do the work

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

toecutter wrote:
What I really like is paying my bills on line. No stamps, no late payments and no going to the bank.
I'd be high fivin' you if I was standing in reach...I love that too !...Maybe this thread should have been about the convenience of having internet in our lives...There really is nothing about it that I dislike & it's made my life & work so much more managable.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

online and catalogs the only way to go. havent been in a mall for years, love one on one hate crowds

1 - 16 of 16 Posts