Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My Cyclops arrived today and it is a very impressive watch. The carbon fiber dial and bracelet are stunning. Love it. 46 of 360. Quick pics as I am getting ready for a road trip home for the holiday. Thanks for looking.

pics deleted

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
My Cyclops arrived today and it is a very impressive watch. The carbon fiber dial and bracelet are stunning. Love it. 46 of 360. Quick pics as I am getting ready for a road trip home for the holiday. Thanks for looking.

When you say 46 out of 360 does that mean that you are on watch purchase #46 and you plan on topping out at 360 watches?? LOL Oh wait that is your edition number Ha Ha LOL!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. The automatic (IMHO) was the best deal of the entire rotation and the only one that I really gave me big trouble with my new NBZ status.

It's a gorgeous watch, but I'm a sucker for Roger Dubois designs. All of them.

Wear it in good health, Mike!

David

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Thanks again guys. I actually worked with some lighting with this one and another Renato at my folks house this morning and got some real decent pics at least better than what I normally turn out. I will post for some thoughts later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.