Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My Cyclops arrived today and it is a very impressive watch. The carbon fiber dial and bracelet are stunning. Love it. 46 of 360. Quick pics as I am getting ready for a road trip home for the holiday. Thanks for looking.

pics deleted

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

congrats Mike. wear it ... a lot!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats! The Cyclops is a very cool watch. I have a similar color combo (yellow CF dial, red hands) on my WB. I love that combo!

ENJOY!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
My Cyclops arrived today and it is a very impressive watch. The carbon fiber dial and bracelet are stunning. Love it. 46 of 360. Quick pics as I am getting ready for a road trip home for the holiday. Thanks for looking.

When you say 46 out of 360 does that mean that you are on watch purchase #46 and you plan on topping out at 360 watches?? LOL Oh wait that is your edition number Ha Ha LOL!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. The automatic (IMHO) was the best deal of the entire rotation and the only one that I really gave me big trouble with my new NBZ status.

It's a gorgeous watch, but I'm a sucker for Roger Dubois designs. All of them.

Wear it in good health, Mike!

David

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats, Mike. The watch looks great. Love the yellow dial with thr red hands. Wear it in great health my friend.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I love the Cyclops Mike! That's a great pick up by you. Now, if we can get a cloth for your camera lens...you're killin' my eyes brutha. :b

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

A gorgeous Cyclops Mike. Congrats and wear it in good health. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Thanks again guys. I actually worked with some lighting with this one and another Renato at my folks house this morning and got some real decent pics at least better than what I normally turn out. I will post for some thoughts later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts