Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Danny T for inspiring the rhyming title. So I ordered the Sea-Dweller for my 40th birthday and while I really liked the watch in every aspect, yes even the 40mm was actually quite nice. An oppurtunity for me to obtain a Rolex that I thought was originally out of my league, came up and I had to take the chance, and a certain watchfreek convinced me by his words of wisdom. So I am on my way to pick up this that is waiting for me at Fed-Ex. i will post a ton of pics tonight when I get home.

· Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yep, wears taller. And the SD-C 4K wears even taller at 15mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely wears taller also due to the crystal sitting taller than the bezel. I don't mind taller watches but as my tastes change 15mm is my new cut off as opposed to my 18mm I used to prefer. 12-15mm for height and 40-44mm is where I now like to stay.

· Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Just a quick update. The 114060 Submariner has been on my wrist for a week straight and this bad boy is +1 second against an atomic clock.

This is the perfect dive watch IMHO, balanced dial, beautiful bezel that rotates smooth like butter, a unbelievably comfortable. Rolex does make a pretty darn near perfect watch.

1 - 16 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.