Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A GIVEAWAY LIKE THIS BEFORE -BUT WE ARE GONNA ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF WITH THIS ONE!!!!!

:b:b:b:b:b:b

JUST A LITTLE INFO ABOUT THIS GIVEAWAY - I AM NOT FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS - SOMEONE HAS GIFTED ME SOMETHING VERY VERY SPECIAL AND THIS GIVEAWAY WILL BE A FRACTION OF PAYBACK TOWARDS SUCH A KIND & GENEROUS GIFTING

I AM SIMPLY A CHANNEL (TOOL) OF THE PROCESS OF THIS GIFTING -

i have been more than adequately Compensated for the GIFTS THAT WILL BE
AWARDED

it is a great opportunity for me because everytime i gift something it just makes you feel so good inside - well here we go again- alittle good karma for the whole WF Family!!!

:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c

PLEASE NOTE: THE GIFT TERMS ARE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS & I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS GIFT OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT I AM ANNOUNCING IT AND I WILL SEND THE GIFT TO THE WINNER ONCE ANNOUNCED

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Well.........I always knew that you were a tool.....you just confirmed it.......ha ha ha ....

This sounds great George......as always you are a very generous person, and kudos to who gave the watches to you as well......this should be interesting.....

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Can't wait to see what you are planning George!

And kudos to the person who gifted you and got you this motivated!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

yes we have many many very kind & generous members here!!

its a very special place!! :b

djpop wrote:
Looking forward to seeing what you are going to do George. IT seems we may havemore then one Angel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.