Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

As stated

- I AM NOT FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS - SOMEONE HAS GIFTED ME SOMETHING VERY VERY SPECIAL AND THIS GIVEAWAY WILL BE A FRACTION OF PAYBACK TOWARDS SUCH A KIND & GENEROUS GIFTING

I AM SIMPLY A CHANNEL (TOOL) OF THE PROCESS OF THIS GIFTING -

i have been more than adequately Compensated for the GIFTS THAT WILL BE
AWARDED

AS Some or all of you may know - i have a Renato For Sale on here - which is NOW part of this giveaway

i have been approached by a few on here and i simply put names in a hat & had my son

pick a name out of the hat

and the winner is :

dane1991
-CONGRATS :b:b:b:b:b:b:b

i have contacted him and will be sending out the REANTO as a GIFT!!! to him going in the Mail on Monday or Tuesday!!!!

PLEASE NOTE: THE GIFT TERMS ARE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS & I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS GIFT OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT I AM ANNOUNCING IT AND I WILL SEND THE GIFT TO THE WINNER ONCE ANNOUNCED

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to dane!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Dane;

You are one lucky dude. Enjoy this great gift.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

hey, first of all, thanks to everybody who congratulated me, but of course, my BIGGEST thanks has to go to George!! i really still cant believe you know, im really stunned and will be creating a post or 2 about this in the next week or so. what a great start to 2010 :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

Congrats to dane1991! Kudos to the giftor for your generosity.

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

Congrats to dane1991! Kudos to the giftor for your generosity.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.