Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
I'm not spending that kind of money on that Omega. If you like it that is cool. It is not for me.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Kinda cool looking but costs way too much cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not spending that kind of money on that Omega. If you like it that is cool. It is not for me.
I wouldn't buy it either at over 20mm thick and only available on a rubber strap. I liked the X-33 better but still not enough to buy one.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sir,,,,,,,,,
Cool looking watch. Good brand.
But it's a battery watch. Anyway........you make the call.
If you really like it and have that watch make you HAPPY.
Do it. Either way wish you the BEST!

Kwok. Miami. Fl.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Ill stick to a G shock when it comes to digital watches.
And If I was going to go for a high end digital, it certainly wouldn't be that watch. Probably more like the Brietling Aerospace.

·
Registered
418 Posts
The X-33 got some really good reviews from most pilots. And, the alarm on that watch is so loud one is supposed to be able to hear it while piloting a jet on afterburner. The only time I saw the X-33 "in the flesh" was on an Air Force F-16 test pilot. He loved the watch.

I wonder how the Z-33 compares.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I saw one in an AD before. Didn't have the change to try it on but its a THICK watch. Wonder how comfortable to wear would it be?

·
Registered
233 Posts
It has been a few years, I can finally answer my own question of "Wonder how comfortable to wear would it be"

The answer is "Quite comfortable".

Given the tall case, titanium made it feels lighter than it looks. And I love the functionality. One great thing about the it, is the Timer will count up at the end of it. And the alarm is LOUD.

And there is just enough gap for the me to pull the crown out for setting with the watch on my wrist.

The lighted up number are also the coolest thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts