Watch Freeks banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
imported post

Boosted wrote:
Still not sure if he's wanting to compare this particular watch to other less expensive Omegas or to other less expensive PO look alikes?

Regardless...if you're in the market for an Omega, you're not just looking to pick up a cool looking watch that tells the time.

You're buying an exceptional timepiece with outstanding design and a timeless appearance, constructed of top notch components, buttery smooth movement, made with remarkable quality and masterful craftsmanship. It's a watchthat will last a lifetime or longer. You're paying to own a small piece of a storied company whose namehas been associated with several momentous events in human history. Owning an Omega makes you part of an exclusive group of those who not only appreciate a nice watch, but excellence in horology.

It's just my opinion...but that's how I justify their price tags.

:)
Well said, Boosted. My Speedmaster Pro is the pride of my collection; it's a true classic that will never go out of style, and a piece I'll proudly pass down to my son. Knowing its capabilities and recognizing its past accomplishments are an added bonus and definately make it a conversation piece with anyone who loves watches. Although its case size is a bit small for my current taste, I still wind it monthly and know that, if and when the day comes when I tire of the current monsters I wear, I can always reach for old faithful and feel good about the choice I made decades earlier, making it money well spent.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.