Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this watch (the chronograph on a bracelet) new at a local dealer regularly priced at $7200. They currently have it at 40% off and are willing to ship it to me to avoid taxes. They also accept Apple Pay and with the Discover cash back deal I'm able to get another 20% cash back. This effectively brings the watch to $3,496 after I factor in the $50 shipping charge.

They mentioned that this watch was discontinued. Should I hesitate in buying it or am I getting it for a fantastic price?

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read that the movement isn't that great though. Is that still the case and the reason behind it being discontinued?

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Caliber 3313

There has been plenty of negative reviews on this movement if you search the net. The final choice is up to you. It is still am Omega and if you get the factory warranty it may still be a good deal.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it comes with a factory warranty, but it is only 2 years. I also read there is a huge difference amongst the 3313 versions A, B, and C. Any idea how I can tell what version it is?

·
Registered
128 Posts
seems most of the issues were in early models and this watch had done well over time. its a great movement for the price and you have warranty to boot. I would just wear it alot in the beginning. most threads go back and forth with issues being resolved in the b,C version. its unlikely your getting an A version for as long as the watch has been out. cannot believe they would have old stock that far back. enjoy . I have the PO on my list of wants as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts