Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Let's say that I have an old Invicta that a fellow WatchFreek wants to look up on ShopNBC and I can't find the J number. Is there a simple way to find the old J numbers? It seems as if the Shop keeps the pages active and you can find them if you have the J numbers, but not using a model number or description of the watch. If you don't have the J number then you are out of luck. Unless......there is a master list or other cross reference available.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I believe you can search for the watch on google as "IN5555"(IN and the the number just as they list the model numbers on the site) and the search results may have the shopnbc link.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

This seems to be hit or miss.

TVDinner wrote:
I believe you can search for the watch on google as "IN5555"(IN and the the number just as they list the model numbers on the site) and the search results may have the shopnbc link.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Try Google search this way -

in6091, shopnbc
NO quotation marks and insert whatever number for the model number. no space between "in" and the number.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I was told to use this formula on Google: INXXXX site: shopnbc.com (but only if you have the model number). It should take you to the old "J" number.

EDIT: I guess I just wrote the same thing as James. :lol

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

I did not know about looking up old J numbers by using google and watch model number. Thanks for the information. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

I;m looking for an old Invicta J# for model IN6199. This method has not provided a solution. If anyone knows the J# please pass it on to me. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.