Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have not worried about it at my young age but it is a concern to some. We should all think about it before we hit the big "90"

Jump in and let us know your plans for all your babies.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

My son also will get all of the pieces -more sporty type than any GRAILS but hey who knows maybe i'll get a few GRAILS B4 i go!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hmmm....never gave it much though TWG. I guess my daughter will get everything and she does like watches...but of course they are men's watches. Then again the wife has been talking about another child.....DOH!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

My 2 sons can arm wrestle over them. No I'm not that mean spirited. I have already got a game plan in effect to deal with this. I have talked with my older son and asked him which watches he likes the most. I have noted this. I will talk to my younger son in a few years and find out which ones interest him. I hope to have each watch individually divided amongst my 2 boys so that it is done fairly. I have instructed my wife to sell all of them and divide the money should there be any squabbles over my collection.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

my son gets whatever is left.
I might be buried in one of my favorites though!

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Well my 19 year old gets the rolex sub and the rest of my collection will go to my 16 year old daughter unless my boy grows up a bit! He checks outmy watchesand the main thing i hear is how much is it worth! Most likely wont be in the dirt yet and someone will be the new owner of the rollie!!:?Just hope he is smart enough to get what it's worth out of the deal!!!;)

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Who knows either my son or daughter, they are both too young too even care about my watches LOL

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

They will be inside the casket with me, along with the fake hand I have with the middle finger sticking up. Actually I dont truly think I will give a $hit wear they go, when I am gone anyways.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Very interesting question. I know my Dad and I have talked about his watches and I get the Breitling Colt and my brother gets the IWC dress watch. For my watches I guess my son and daughter will have to argue over them but I'm sure my son will get most of them. He isn't real happy with me right now selling off almost my entire collection. I keep telling him after the Breitling, I'll get more watches at some point! I just wanted to have one grail before I'm too old to enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

andrema wrote:
My will leaves all of my watches to my son. My daughter gets my wifes jewelry...I am not sure who gets the better deal, I have been very good to my wife :)
I love that reply and when my daughter is born it will be the same thing for us with 1 son and 1 daughter. Great reply

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Gotta go with Ripit, everything goes with me. Just hope there's room.

T.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I pity anyone that has to try to retrieve funds from paypal or any of my other multiple bank accounts.

My Mother, if still alive, has not even the slightest idea how to use a computer and would be lost trying to access my accounts, close my ebay account so no recurring fees would eat away at what I had left in the banks.

She or no one in my family would have any idea of what to do with the inventory, well, someone would inherit a nice collection of nearly all brand new watches with a sparse sprinkling of used ones included. Lots of new jewelry as well.

I have thought about leaving a letter with all my passwords and instructions on how to close accounts, or take over a seller's account, but I just haven't got around to doing it yet.

Yes I know, once I'm gone it will be too late, but really once I'm gone, I won't care about what I left behind.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts