4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: rh747m

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Now that will work...(y)

Problem is, they are out of stock everywhere, and probably for good reason, so I'm going to have to wait for that one. But in the interim, just of pluck your strings, I ordered another Vostok, Ha Ha, comes Tuesday. The "Russian Hulk"

Komandirskie green by Charles Ford, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
9,926 Posts
Beautiful Chaz, and between the retro/classic looks, finish, and way
the day, and date complication is done, it's a winner ! 😀..Honestly
looks like a vintage watch, and love the silver sunray on it too btw !!! 😯
Think that will look great in the collection, and really enjoy being
next to both your yellow, and now GREEN Vostok that's on it's way
to you ! 😎

Boy oh boy, Chaz, your on fire, and the YELLOW Vostok is still in
transit ! Will be fun hearing how you like all of them as they begin
coming in. HUGE congratulations ahead of time there 2 U !!!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Problem is, they are out of stock everywhere, and probably for good reason, so I'm going to have to wait for that one. But in the interim, just of pluck your strings, I ordered another Vostok, Ha Ha, comes Tuesday. The "Russian Hulk"

Komandirskie green by Charles Ford, on Flickr
This one by is by far the best of the six POS's you've bought so far. Looks like they're upping their game on bracelets although that potato chip clasp could use an upgrade. At least it doesn't have the miniaturized upside down garbage can for a crown. Good luck with it. 😉

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This one by is by far the best of the six POS's you've bought so far. Looks like they're upping their game on bracelets although that potato chip clasp could use an upgrade. At least it doesn't have the miniaturized upside down garbage can for a crown. Good luck with it. 😉
I immediately take the bracelets off the Vostoks they are crap, this watch should be worn on strap, Nato or Mesh only!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts