Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

come on lets here the love -everyone who wants TV to make me a SUPERMOD

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Ok, I need to understand your position on the war, abortion, health care and lots of other issues before I can vote. :%

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

i hadnt noticed you were still here!!! i thought you got banned!!!

:%:%:%:%:%

tattoo chef wrote:
aint gonna happen there juicy fruit............im still the only supermod in town, and dont you forget it
!!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I've been banned. Now I'll have to go back to that other forum. All because of these damn emoticons.

:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

If we can remove Boy Ardee who cant handle both his job and his responibilities here I say HEll yes! Remove Boy Ardee and create a new Sheriff in town!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . Why set the bar so low?!?!?!?! Go for it man. . . . CEM ( Chief Executive Moderator) . . . . . :lol
now that is funny!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I need a little clarification; the term "Supermod" is that the same as "Freeky guy that wears black socks, sandals and shorts and an AC/DC T-shirt"?
If so, than hell yes!! He's got my vote!:%:%:%

CJ
WATCHURSELF wrote:
come on lets here the love -everyone who wants TV to make me a SUPERMOD

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Now showing:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

got news for ya all.even though i might not post much, dont worry, im still doing my mod duties.................AND my next one will be to get rid of RON..............LOL.....only joking bro........

sh#+, i should get back to work.....lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.