Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

The temp had risen as the night has fallen. It's the end of January, in the center of North Carolina . . . it's 11:10PM Eastern time . . . it's 63 freekin degrees outside . . . it's pouring down rain . . . and there's been several flashes of lightning!

We've been through several snows, very cold and sustained temps . . . but this is totally weird.

if you care . . . type 27360 into your favorite weather site.

WTF???:wf:eek:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

64 degrees for me in Raleigh, NC

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I live on the Delmarva Peninsula & it's 60 degrees right now...We are all doomed...Ima gonna be one frightened Duchess if we have tornado warnings today.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I can't check the weather there, I have to get my ark ready and gather up pairs of animals.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

52 degrees @ 6AM in NYC this morning -really weird!!!

gonna be 58 today they say -and tomorrow its gonna be COLD they say so Rick - prepare for a big swing tonight in NC as you should get the cold today!!!

crazy!!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

It was one of those weird, eerie nights. The darker it got, the warmer it got, then more rain fell, then lightning, and the damn winds knocked over stuff in my back yard.

It's 52, right now, and they're calling for 62 today.

Tomorrow it drops to 46.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

It's about 20 degrees this morning warming up to about 41 degrees., and we had some snow inthe city this weekend. it's all heading your way!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Well after a week of MUCH needed rain here in So-Cal it looks like it's going too be sunny and in the high 60's to low 70's for the next few day's...:c man if it keep's up I might even wash my car & truck this next weekend..:t

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
I live on the Delmarva Peninsula & it's 60 degrees right now...We are all doomed...Ima gonna be one frightened Duchess if we have tornado warnings today.
It about 55 degrees early this morning in Houston...not a cloud in the sky...no rain in sight!!!! Gonna be in the low 70's here today Duchess...you could even go to Galveston andwork onyour tan today here sweety!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

DUDE - GET A ROOM!!!!

:%:%:%:%

Bichondaddy wrote:
Duchess wrote:
It about 55 degrees early this morning in Houston...not a cloud in the sky...no rain in sight!!!! Gonna be in the low 70's here today Duchess...you could even go to Galveston andwork onyour tan today here sweety!!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
The temp had risen as the night has fallen. It's the end of January, in the center of North Carolina . . . it's 11:10PM Eastern time . . . it's 63 freekin degrees outside . . . it's pouring down rain . . . and there's been several flashes of lightning!

We've been through several snows, very cold and sustained temps . . . but this is totally weird.

if you care . . . type 27360 into your favorite weather site.

WTF???:wf:eek:
LOL. I'm in 27603. Not much difference, but up in Philly right now where it should be alot colder than NC (I am there at present), it's 64 degrees here and same weather as home! Won't last though. After all, it is January.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.