Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still in honeymoon with my Steelfish and managed to snag the superquartz powered B1 (one of Breiting's best ana-digi to date with a thermocompensated quartz movement).

Seller picture (comes on the high polished BO fighter bracelet):

Mint condition with box/papers and store 6 month warranty so I bit. Probably last major purchase for me for next 2 years. Really broke now :)

But when I work out in the field (work), I usually wear my Citizen Black Eagle ana-digi so always fancied the B1 even before I got the Steelfish.

Put a huge dent in my watch budget but for now, I got 2 solid time pieces that I can enjoy for years to come.

Those not familiar with the B1, the caseback alone is worth owning the piece (18 separate pieces of cut steel to amplify the alarm) and the negative display is far more crisper than typical GShocks, etc.

Now the brutal wait begins. I plan to make this my daily wear and keep the Steelfish for weekend/formal wear.

I'll post more once its arrives in 'flesh'!!

Thanks for looking as always, fellas!!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Congrats on your Breitling Scores. Both are Superb. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Thanks a very VERY good week!

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
128 Posts
cool dual time , I have a few citizen with those features really like them. brings old school and new school together. enjoy

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Will be difficult waiting for this MAG, but will be well worth that wait that's for sure. :smile-thumb2:Love the elegance this one has mixed with that ana-digi awesomeness. It's some kind of combo ! Big congratulations ahead of time here !!! :)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
2 in 2 weeks?! And I'm still working in my first!
Congrats on a killer pair.

(you work for a dealer in Elk Grove?)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hah...nice try , G :cool:. Field engineer for Kaiser, however I cover entire NCal so I'm a road warrior, hence my field preference is usually a digital or ana-digi watch.
Gotcha. Thought I remembered you from another, now defunct forum. The name Sandeep is stuck in my brain. :twitch:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Love the Breitling ani-digi models... congrats!:smileyface_hand_cla

1 - 19 of 19 Posts