Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well took the plunge. Wish now I would have grabbed back when over $100 cheaper but the VPs make it too hard to let it go this time around. My first SAS due to arrive by 10/2. Best watch I have I bet.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Its still a hell of alot cheaper now than ever B4 dude
and its a Gorgeous watch you will LOVE this watch to the point your wife might think you need Therapy!! LOL

enjoy it when it comes!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Congrats and welcome to the club! I LOVE mine and I have the exact same colors. I look forward to seeing yours on your wrist.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Congrats and welcome to the club! I LOVE mine and I have the exact same colors. I look forward to seeing yours on your wrist.
Thanks guys. I was torn between the silvertone/black and the rosetone/black but really not a huge gold fan but something about those colors together. I chose the route I knew I would be happy with though.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

CONGRATS as I'm POSITIVE you'll be happy with your choice. I have the all stainless with the sapphire blue dial and couldn't be happier!! It's a beast of a watch and isn't for the timid that's for sure! Post some pics when it shows up!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

You made a great choice Wolfeman, but the rose/ black is...sick!! I'm not a big gold guy either, but that son-of-a-gun is hot!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts