·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

http://football.about.com/od/superbowltrivia/a/superbowltrivia.htm

Super BowlTrivia Take the Super Bowl TriviaQuiz
By James Alder, About.com Guide

Super Trivia I - The Records
Super Trivia I tests your knowledge of Super Bowl records. See how many of these records and record holders you can get right.

Super Trivia II - Potpourri

Super Trivia II is a potpourri of general Super Bowl knowledge. These trivia questions may relate to any and all aspects of the Super Bowl.

Super Trivia III - The MVPs
Here's one you'll like! A Super Bowl quiz with an MVP theme. Can you answer these questions about former Super Bowl MVPs?

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

My wife was watching the Pre-Game activities for the Pro Bowl on ESPN and they reported the Dwight Freeney for the Colts may be out....siting a source that said he has torn ligaments in his ankle and will more than likely not play. I have read on ESPN.com that he arrived on Friday to start treatments on his ankle which is not responding so far and is very swollen and painful.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Well the it is Super Bowl Sunday! I thinks the Saints will beat the Colts. It should be an exciting game. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

What do you have planned Bob? A lot of people coming over your place or are you going to watch it somewhere else?

ps - my favorite Super Bowl is ANY of the 49ers wins in the 80s and 90s!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
What do you have planned Bob? A lot of people coming over your place or are you going to watch it somewhere else?

ps - my favorite Super Bowl is ANY of the 49ers wins in the 80s and 90s!
Hi James, I think Theresa and I will stay home and enjoy the game. Our nephew mike and his fiancee may stop by for the game. I have to agree about the Niners Championships. They were great teams! Joe Montana and Jerry Rice were an outstanding scoring machine. I think it was 1988 when the Niners played the Bears at Soldier Field in an NFC championship game. The Ninersbeat the Bears. Have a great day and enjoy the Super Bowl. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Are you ready for some football?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I hope that it's a good game (like the last 2 years) and won't be decided until the very end. :c
I hope it ends 51-50 with the losing team with the ball and a chance to win the game on the last play.....

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

I plan to be posting during the superbowl in this thread so I hope some others will be watching with me. I plan to post on the game, the commercials, etc just like we do with some of the watch shows!

Who will be on tonight when the game is one and posting with me!?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I plan to be posting during the superbowl in this thread so I hope some others will be watching with me. I plan to post on the game, the commercials, etc just like we do with some of the watch shows!

Who will be on tonight when the game is one and posting with me!?
I'm not sure of my final plans, but if I remain at home, I'll probably be online. :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Sweet Rick. I am looking forward to laughing about the commercials with the members here AND hopefully discussing a good game!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am truly hoping for a Saints win, however What Peyton Manning did the the Jets Defense truly impressed the hell out of me. So I dont see how in the hell the Saints can disrupt that man.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Dang James, you had to remind me company is coming over. Time to start the prepping processes.

Tonite's menu:
Artichoke N Spinach Pinwheels
Goldfish Crackers
Pistachio Nuts
Pretzels
Pecan Pie
Pepperoni Pizza
Jumbo Shrimp with my Horsey-tail Sauce
Beer infused and soaked Brats and sausages with trimmings, if it stops raining N snowing on the Weber if not frying pan.

Go COLTS!!!
Looking forward to the Halftime show!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

My best friend (father) is coming over to watch with us!!:b:c:b He's bringing his lovely wife (my mother) who in turn is bringing a variety of food for us to enjoy!
Looking forward to it!

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

What time you want me there?:madd

You dont want that, Whew Rip getting all wound up, throwing out the F Bomb every other word. The jumpin up and down and kickin air and yelling is the worst!!!:%

Seattle wrote:
My best friend (father) is coming over to watch with us!!:b:c:b He's bringing his lovely wife (my mother) who in turn is bringing a variety of food for us to enjoy!
Looking forward to it!

CJ

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.