Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, its about 0545 and I am getting ready to go to work until 2300 tonight. Thats what I do Saturday and Sunday...16 hour shifts. Oh well, at least I will have my Blackberry so I can pop in the forum from time to time.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

watchcollector1968 wrote:
Well, its about 0545 and I am getting ready to go to work until 2300 tonight. Thats what I do Saturday and Sunday...16 hour shifts. Oh well, at least I will have my Blackberry so I can pop in the forum from time to time.
me to big man and I completely feel your long day pain. I leave shortly and I MIGHT be done by 2-3am late tonight.

I also will pop in with my cell phone. Gotta love technology!

Have a great day watchcollector!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Have a great day, guys !...It's nice that you can check in occasionally from your phones but, it's not the same as being here & we intend to have a massive amount of fun today !

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Don't work too hard fellas. Save some energy for the forum. Actually, I remember those days well (as they were not too long ago). The "upside" is, if you love what you're doing, sleep is an inconvenience. If ya don't.............. well, hey. We'll leave the light on for ya.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Have a great day guys. I would actually love to work a few weekends. It is amazing what 6 months of being unemployed can do to your perspective.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts