Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Octavius Men's Watches from $11 Shipped

Check out the Octavius men's watch closeout sale going on now at SuperJeweler, where styles are as low as $10.55 when you click through any link in this deal to activate our exclusive code BRADSDEALS. Plus, shipping is free sitewide. For example, the pictured Foxhole Watch drops from $99.99 to $11.99 and again to a price low of $10.55 after the code. Another best bet is the Classic Palmer Watch, which falls from $99.99 to $19.99 to $17.59. We couldn't find either of these styles anywhere else for less. Sales tax is not charged in most states.

Reactions: Time4me

·
Registered
389 Posts
Couldn't resist and ordered two. The black face chrono and the one you've posted, but with the green strap ($19.99 for some reason by the way).

Thanks, because I've wanted another watch for a while. These will hold me over for a bit. Lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
That Foxhole watch looks awesome! Too bad they're sold out already. Same goes for the Classic Palmer. That Interlock does look interesting though.

In any case, thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Well, upon closer inspection of the watches I ordered, I'm upset. Looks like the sub dial hands are glued on. More watches to mod I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts