Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thanks, Luis, great find.

Guess my Ocean 7 will remain on its rubber strap for now since its 24mm but I couldnt resist buying one at that price. Thinking its going to go great with my new SKX007. Sold the Jubilee off that one so this is almost an even swap!!!

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Solid quality ! Super easy to size. My wrist is a tad less than 8.5 and fits perfectly after removing one link with two more micro adjustments to make longer and 3 more links to remove.

Please message seller or follow cus he's coming back with more soon. I asked !

Too late to take better pics outside, sorry.

Don't miss out on the next ones posted !

Reactions: ganson

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Mine arrived yesterday as well. Fit it to my Tuna this morning and it looks and feels very nice. Easy adjustments, and for that price you cannot go wrong.

Thanks again for the heads up Luis!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Mine arrived yesterday as well. Very nice quality, super value. Havent tried it on a watch yet. Looks like I may have to remove ALL the links for my 6 1/2 inch wrist.

Not as polished as I expected for a mesh, more like a brushed finish but thats OK with me.

Hope a 24mm is offered.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Mine arrived yesterday as well. Very nice quality, super value. Havent tried it on a watch yet. Looks like I may have to remove ALL the links for my 6 1/2 inch wrist.

Not as polished as I expected for a mesh, more like a brushed finish but thats OK with me.

Hope a 24mm is offered.
I'm about 7 1/2" around the wrist, and left two links and tightened it up one hole on the clasp and it fits perfect. You should be good with no links since the links take off about 1/2" each.

I prefer a more brushed look considering the watches I tend to wear mesh with.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'm about 7 1/2" around the wrist, and left two links and tightened it up one hole on the clasp and it fits perfect. You should be good with no links since the links take off about 1/2" each.

I prefer a more brushed look considering the watches I tend to wear mesh with.
Thanks for the info. Too bad, I like the look of the links but still a good deal.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mine arrived last night as well , super fast shipment. Great quality. Thanks Luis for the heads up !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
182 Posts
Crap, I missed out. Looks like the ebay listing has ended.

EDIT: Contacted the seller. Looks like he's got another batch coming. Should be listed sometime this weekend or early next week.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Solid deal, great bracelet:

After wanting an SKX007 for several years I bit the bullet late last November and then, of course, a few weeks later the 777 was announced. Nothing wrong with the 007 but that picture makes me wish I had waited just a little longer. Maybe in the future.................

1 - 17 of 17 Posts