Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So I got this bad boy yesterday. Had some trouble sizing it as the pins were tighter than a bull's *** !!! With the help of my jeweler buddies, we got it done. The Ocean Reef is one Bad To The Bone time piece. Would love to see a three hand auto in this model. Check it out.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

very nice arnie!!

i like it -during the presentations i didnt really like it cause of the way the lugz seem to "square" the watch but it looks really good on the wrist!!

you're right - a 3 hand auto would be awesome in that style!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
very nice arnie!!

i like it -during the presentations i didnt really like it cause of the way the lugz seem to "square" the watch but it looks really good on the wrist!!

you're right - a 3 hand auto would be awesome in that style!!
Trust me on this one George. It is one cool time piece................. as are so many of Invictas............. and Renatos........... and Hamiltons........... and Crotons................ and Ball............... and Stuhrlings................. and................................ Can Somebody Stop Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Awesome watch. Enjoy it. I have a Sea Rover which is very similar so I know how you feel about this one.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I think I like the bracelet even more then the watch, lol. The bracelet is really cool looking.
That's what got me at first too. But the watch is really very cool as well !!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

srebo70 wrote:
That baby looks great Arnie! I'm glad it got sized!
Scott, that was the most difficult one I've dealt with. Took three of us. Two jeweler buddies and me!! An adventure!! Magster said she had similar issues so it's just a tight a** fit on some of the pins. Some were as easy as could be! Go figure!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Great looking reff,Arnie. Love the disign. The pins are a real pain. Glad you got the fit you needed. Wear it well my friend.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Really diggin' that one Arnie. I'm holding out for the SS/ yellow dial. That would be a perfect replacement for the Reserve Speedy original that I traded recently. That bracelet is ill!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Really diggin' that one Arnie. I'm holding out for the SS/ yellow dial. That would be a perfect replacement for the Reserve Speedy original that I traded recently. That bracelet is ill!
I know "TK". This is one of those pieces that the more you look at it up close and wear it, the more you like it. Not so with some, but this one? Yes. Definately yes!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Nice piece my brother, that bracelet does rock. I will have to admit the bracelet on the watch outshines the case!

·
Registered
12 Posts
imported post

Good looking watch. I picked up one last week from InvictaShark for $189.00. Enjoy and wear in good health.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I got one today from Invicta shark- yellow dial on SS
thx arnie -had you not posted pics i wouldve passed on it!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
I got one today from Invicta shark- yellow dial on SS
thx arnie -had you not posted pics i wouldve passed on it!!
LOL!! No problem George! It's what we do right? "ENABLE"!!!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

That is one nice piece, I really like the bracelet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
imported post

I have the same one. Fortunately, you did not hear my Jeweler curse regarding the screws. Did succumb to a scratch in the process. Used a black Sharpie and rubbed it out- did the trick. Enjoy the time with it. I wear mine a few times a week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts