Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is a recent purchase from ShopNBC. I feel you cannot go wrong with an Ocean Ghost, Looks good, feels good to wear and is an eyecatcher, I think. The price was very resonable. It has been a while since I photographed a watch so I needed a little practice, Below is the photo. Thank you. ....Bob

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice. Enjoy it and wear it well.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well that is better then any watch pik I have taken. Niiiiiiice photo!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Well that is better then any watch pik I have taken. Niiiiiiice photo!
Thank you Ron, I appreciate the kind words. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
That is a nice photo and watch. I still don't own an OG.
Thanks Rob! They are very nice watches and recently they have been very resonably priced. ....Bob

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

The fact that I don't own one of these still blows my mind!! The OG is one of my favorite series and blue is my favorite Invicta color??? Go figure! Well at least I know you will really enjoy that beauty Bob!! :c

CJ

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Seattle wrote:
The fact that I don't own one of these still blows my mind!! The OG is one of my favorite series and blue is my favorite Invicta color??? Go figure! Well at least I know you will really enjoy that beauty Bob!! :c

CJ

Thanks CJ. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
Congrats, Bob. The OG is a great watch. Love the invicta blue dial also. Wear it well.
Thank you Mike. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

great watch and picture! That dial is a little different then the Ocean Ghost for sale today. I love the variety of looks. very nice Bob!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
great watch and picture! That dial is a little different then the Ocean Ghost for sale today. I love the variety of looks. very nice Bob!
Thanks James. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

MikeyShingles wrote:
Love the OG's - I have the blue also one of the Big I's best. Congrats & Enjoy it!
Thanks Mikey. ....Bob

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Bob - very nice pickup from the Shop. I love that Invicta blue dial - wear it well !!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts