Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since seeing a fellow Freek on here a couple of weeks ago with his Orange Monster on a orange Obris Morgan. I had to get one for mine.
Problem is you can't just buy one can you. I need to speak to someone regarding this illness.

Enjoy the weekend peeps.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: afury8

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers, yes they are superb my only problem is keeping the orange one clean.
Anyone have some suggestions for keeping a rubber strap clean it would be much appreciated?

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Cheers, yes they are superb my only problem is keeping the orange one clean.
Anyone have some suggestions for keeping a rubber strap clean it would be much appreciated?

Dawn dish soap.

Orange rubber straps get dirty and show it very fast. I had an orange Isofrane, orange CUDA, and currently have an orange Bonneto and they get kinda grimy looking around the edges quickly. A little dish soap and some light scrubbing will clear it right up.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dawn dish soap.

Orange rubber straps get dirty and show it very fast. I had an orange Isofrane, orange CUDA, and currently have an orange Bonneto and they get kinda grimy looking around the edges quickly. A little dish soap and some light scrubbing will clear it right up.
Many thanks I will give it a try, only had the strap on 24 hours and it is already picked up some grime.

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Grime and dirt??? I haven't had to clean this one yet, but then I gave up mud wrestling years ago. ;)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grime and dirt??? I haven't had to clean this one yet, but then I gave up mud wrestling years ago. ;)

Looking good on the Mako XL, maybe it's me being too critical but I noticed dirty rub marks within 24 hours. Need an orange strap though for the Orange Monster, the orange colour straps/decal look superb on divers IMHO.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Best straps I have ever bought for the money. The quality is very good, I may need one or two more. The best thing is the customer service is outstanding. I am not affiliated to the company in any way, I'm just a happy customer.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you I am very happy with the end result.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts