Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I love the watch but something about it kept bugging me, almost like something wasn't right or off balance visually. Figured it out, or at least for me. Now it "flows".....your thoughts?

Before

After

The rest are "after" shots:

CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

ok so like -was the bezel brushed and you polished it to shine??

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

What did you use to polish your bezel, if that's not too personal? JK

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks Big B!
Just seemed a little dull on the bezel considering the sides are high polish as well as every inch of the case. I understand the transition from the brushed bezel to the brushed portions of the bracelet but it just didn't "flow".....

CJ

Boosted wrote:
Looks good man, nice work.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hey CT, no I went and polished the bezel surface.

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
Is it the lack of the # "4"?

Gorgeous watch! Great pics!

How are you liking it now? :)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Yes TR, wayyyyy too personal...but since you asked; just a polishing wheel and then a hand polish with Wright Silver Cream. The dull, brushed surface looked "off".

CJ

Tera-Ram wrote:
What did you use to polish your bezel, if that's not too personal? JK

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Thanks CT....by the way, one of these days we will need to talk 'bout you trading that White Dial Sportsmatic away...to me LOL!!!

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
Great mod! I totally missed that. Now that I'm looking for it . . . it looks perfect!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Hmmmmmm . . . whatcha got? :)

Seattle wrote:
Thanks CT....by the way, one of these days we will need to talk 'bout you trading that White Dial Sportsmatic away...to me LOL!!!

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
Great mod! I totally missed that. Now that I'm looking for it . . . it looks perfect!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Let me take a good looks see and I will PM you, thanks for at least considering.:)

CurrentTime wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

you're right it did look off!! -looks much better now

Seattle wrote:
Yes TR, wayyyyy too personal...but since you asked; just a polishing wheel and then a hand polish with Wright Silver Cream. The dull, brushed surface looked "off".

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Appreciate that George!;)

WATCHURSELF wrote:
you're right it did look off!! -looks much better now

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
HOLY CRAP....Thats Rad, You got big BA&LS to do that...NICE
Geeze! And I thought I was being too personal when I asked him what he uses to polish his bezel!!! :q

At least I didn't reference the diameter of his casings!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Sounds good.

Just a heads up . . . I'll be heading out for the evening (in less than an hour), but I'll check tonight or tomorrow.

Seattle wrote:
Let me take a good looks see and I will PM you, thanks for at least considering.:)

CurrentTime wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts