Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I just had a peeksie at the ShopNBC site, and it looks like they're lining up a watch bonanza, because there's going to be a 27-hour marathon, and Stuhrling's definitely going to be there! Why wouldn't we? In any case, I'm going to post up and share the VERY tentative schedule that's VERY subject to changes. They seriously do change the schedules last minute, but that's show biz people for ya!

Saturday January 24th
10:00PM

Sunday January 25th
3:00AM

Monday January 26th
9:00PM

I know what you're all thinking: Only 3 hours?!?! Well, those are three hours that's dedicated strictly to Stuhrling! During those 27 hours, Stuhrling's going to be interspersed throughout, so you'll have plenty of chances to see us there! No news on who's hosting these shows yet. Will update as new developments...develop. Yes, quite eloquent.

-Felix

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Wow, that sucks, Larry! Start saving now, because I know that we're going to get some really great stuff next time around! (We always do!)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I wish I can answer that question arnie, but I don't know what's going to be in there yet! Well, maybe one or two pieces that are new, but I can't give up any info until I get the go-ahead from the people doing the scheduling. I'd hate to tell you something's gonna be in there, get you all excited, and then tell at the last minute that it got pulled!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.