Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Yeah that would put you into the same Category as a Hoty that says she going too give up the puty and at the last minute shuts it down!

Felix wrote:
I wish I can answer that question arnie, but I don't know what's going to be in there yet! Well, maybe one or two pieces that are new, but I can't give up any info until I get the go-ahead from the people doing the scheduling. I'd hate to tell you something's gonna be in there, get you all excited, and then tell at the last minute that it got pulled!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Sometimes I wake up and just get on a roll brother. I am sure it will be a good time in the board room today. I have board meetings all day today. I freakin hate doing these meetings, 10 people in one office all day long, talking about **** that pertains to nothing, and will do nothing. Being the Rebel I am, I am the only Board member that will not be wearing a suit!!!:%:%:%

Pisses them all off, that I wont wear a neck noose!!!

arnie11 wrote:
Hey Felix. Just that tid bit that there may be one or two new pieces is good enough.

And Ron............ You're killin me Bro!! ............ :c:%

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.