·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Today, the Omega.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
A Legendary Beauty you've got there. Gorgeous. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
That's one beautiful Omega you got there, sir! Congratulations!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I love that the Speedy has stayed a nice, compact piece. Fits the wrist perfect and the yellow isn't overpowering on such a classic sport watch.

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Whoa look at that J ! :clapping-hands-abov :eek: Honestly haven't seen this model too much, but wow it's incredible !!! :) The way Omega kicked up the sportiness with these is something to see. The electric blue dial, yellow accents, and how the sub-dials have that texture is epic. ..Looks super compfortable as well with the strap that's on it. Holy cow, huge congrats to you there !

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the dial is actually a nice steel grey - bad lighting for the photo - but the whole look is sporty but still classic. I'm thinking a good leather NATO strap will dress it up nicely too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
God, we've had that in our inventory before...I was about to buy it for myself and it sold before I could :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scored it for a price I thought was reasonable since the guy bought it from an AD 3 months ago and I got the full kit including papers with it. Barely a mark on it - pretty much brand new with almost all the guarantee with. Couple Omegas I still like more but they are much higher. I'd love to find an Aqua Terra with the white face and blue hands for a steal. Or a Mark II Speedy. I'm not going to kick this one off the wrist though. Loving it.

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Well, the dial is actually a nice steel grey - bad lighting for the photo - but the whole look is sporty but still classic. I'm thinking a good leather NATO strap will dress it up nicely too.
Oh man, that's even cooler J ! :cool: That steel grey is insane ! :smileyface_hand_cla My bad there. ..Yeah wow imagine that on the NATO?! Beautiful beautiful watch !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts