Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Long Time Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMO, just hard to navigate around the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,088 Posts
It's funny Alain, honestly felt the same way in the beginning when
the change first happened. But yeah, after just a little time I swear
I can find things even faster. Although, I do miss the old emoticons. 😄

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
I like this forum format here, took me a day or two to get used to, but it's nice.

Watchuseek recently switched to this format as well! Honestly, not sure the layout works for them, there are simply too many threads to keep up with on that site in this format, and they get quickly buried. imo the older layout was better for them.

·
Super Moderator
4,966 Posts
I like this forum format here, took me a day or two to get used to, but it's nice.

Watchuseek recently switched to this format as well! Honestly, not sure the layout works for them, there are simply too many threads to keep up with on that site in this format, and they get quickly buried. imo the older layout was better for them.
Like a few other forums, they're part of the VerticalScope group which makes it easy to use the same software and format

·
Long Time Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Oh well, he could always stay home with the other Watchlords… He never has anything good to contribute anyway.
There are quite a few watchlords members on this forum and have been long before either of you two trolls joined here. A troll who stalks women, the other not even worth discussing.

"and maybe a new signature. You know, time does move on..."
forazfiat, Jan, 12, 2018

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And that quotes shows the difference between a man (me) and an idiot (you).

·
Aspiring Expert
2,093 Posts
Oh well, he could always stay home with the other Watchlords… He never has anything good to contribute anyway.
Dam, When you're right, you're right, hit that nail right on the head...

As if a single quote can define someone as a man or not is laughable at best, People who try to label others are usually guilty of far worse than the connotation of the label they maliciously try to impose...

·
Watch Freek
282 Posts
Matter of taste, I think. I find this format easier to navigate. (y)

Reactions: Accutronitis
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.