Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Arnie, if that is you in your avatar, what does that sign say that you are standing next to ?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Duchess, if that is "YOU" in your avatar, why cant we get a bigger and better picture?

Also, how many freckles does James really have..........lol...........

Why is Ron being so nice here?

Why does Tuna always talk about my '"LEASH"?

And lastly, Arnie, with how old you are..........are you drinking your Ensure?.......lol..........just playing...........

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Duchess, if that is "YOU" in your avatar, why cant we get a bigger and better picture?

And lastly, Arnie, with how old you are..........are you drinking your Ensure?.......lol..........just playing...........
Damn Don "Why Ask Why" LOL

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Can a Super Moderator Fly?

Do Super Moderators have Super Powers?

Can Super Moderators see through walls, clothing, etc.?

What makes a Super moderators SUPER?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:

Damn Don "Why Ask Why" LOL
Im just playing around........ya silly goose!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Duchess! That is me in the picture with my wife Linda. As for what the sign says......... DAMNIFIKNOW!!! I'm too old to read that freegin small print!!! LOL!!

Just kidding. It's up on the Blue Ridge Parkway. One of the scenic overlooks. Did alot of riding up there in September. Just doesn't get any better. Trust me (although as I've said before, I don't know if that's such a good idea ) it just doesn't get any better than that. As good.... yes. But not better. As for what it says, I stll can't read it. I'll check the pic (enlarge it) and let you know.

Don! I am always unsure if I have taken my ensure !!! When you're my age and you have CRS (can't remember sh**) I'm lucky if I can find the toilet in the middle of the night!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! ?????

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
why cant we get a bigger and better picture?
'Cuz this is a forum filled with freeks...I put a photo of myself up the other day, that wasn't good enough ?...Oh, let me guess, you wanna see more skin...James told me not to post those pix.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Tera-Ram wrote:
Can a Super Moderator Fly?
When im doing my super mod duties, i feel like im on top of the world.........like i am flying, so in a way..........YES!
Do Super Moderators have Super Powers?
i have many super powers.........i can edit and delete posts in a single bound, merge threads at the speed of light, and i have the strength of 10 normal moderators.........
Can Super Moderators see through walls, clothing, etc.?
i can see through all of your posts!!

What makes a Super moderators SUPER?
what makes me SUPER is the fact of how much i can do here and do it so fast................not everyone can handle all of these powers, they need to go to a man with special talent and skills and one who can rise above it all...........LOOK , UP IN THE TOP OF THE FORUMS, ITS A BIRD, ITS A PLANE, NO LOOK , ITS SUPER MODERATOR...............

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks, Arnie...That is such a beautiful area of the country, I hope to see some of it when I travel south in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Thanks, Arnie...That is such a beautiful area of the country, I hope to see some of it when I travel south in a couple weeks.
Duchess, I don't want to bum you out Dear, but in a couple of weeks all the leaves will be gone in the mountains. Still beautiful, but not near so as when the leaves are blooming. Where you headed?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Hey this guy was on the local news last night. Arrested for loitering around in the men's room at the Greyhound Bus station. Huh, Imagine that!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i'll just make believe you look like EVA !!

Duchess wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
why cant we get a bigger and better picture?
'Cuz this is a forum filled with freeks...I put a photo of myself up the other day, that wasn't good enough ?...Oh, let me guess, you wanna see more skin...James told me not to post those pix.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
i'll just make believe you look like EVA !!
That works for me ~ She's beautiful.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

every woman is beautiful, just some take awhile to find it and release it to the world!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Ahhh Florida my favorite state in the Union. I love that place, Nasty mean old people, Drug traffic issues, Hurricanes, Flat and Hot.

But some of the best fishing known to man, and the Key's are amazing and beautiful. I would live there in a second if it were not for those damned Hurricanes!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Warm weather, sun and fun!! That's what I'm talkin bout!!! Have a good time. But...................... No mountains down there!! LOL!!! Just sayin.
My parents main residence is down there & this is just a quick visit...I'm taking a girlfriend with me & we are stopping in Savannah for some fun on the way home...WooHoo

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
every woman is beautiful, just some take awhile to find it and release it to the world!
George, I have every urge to be cheeky with you but, that's such a lovely sentiment, I can't spoil it...Whatta guy.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts