Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
thats the ticket!!! love the 24 hr window... can it be set to another time zone then as well?
No. It is just set to report Zulu Time or Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and to alert you not to change the date bewteen 10 and 3 am with the date alert.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

ahh thats a smart comp....coolio....im still searchin high and lo for another ball......

Im in my hotel in toronto scouring ebay and the forums as we speak......Its when i have time to myself like this that it gets dangerous and 'spensive...lol

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
ahh thats a smart comp....coolio....im still searchin high and lo for another ball......

Im in my hotel in toronto scouring ebay and the forums as we speak......Its when i have time to myself like this that it gets dangerous and 'spensive...lol
I can't wait to see what's next Eric. When the wifes away the mice will play Ha Ha LOL!! Let us know what you purchase TONIGHT LOL!!:%:c

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:

I can't wait to see what's next Eric. When the wifes away the mice will play Ha Ha LOL!! Let us know what you purchase TONIGHT LOL!!:%:c

Idle Hands Are The Devil's Tools
:lol

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:

Isn't that the truth Ha Ha LOL!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:

NOPE!

NOT EVEN, GOING TO TOUCH THAT ONE... :madd

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

A beautiful watch. Congrats on your grail my friend.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Great looking watch Marc!! I have no idea what time it says but nevertheless a great looking timepiece!!!:b:b
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/3icBxO6Wjz0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.