Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I use tapatalk with all the forums I belong to. Not this one. Why? Tapatalk is EXTREMELY practical for us people on the go..
Are there plans to make Freeks Tapatalk compatible????

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Currently the forum software is not compatible with Tapatalk, but it is something that is being discussed/considered for future versions compatibility. For now the forum works in full view mode in any mobile browser.

I agree with you that it is something important for the near future and something that is already being developed.

Thanks for the inquiry!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Currently the forum software is not compatible with Tapatalk, but it is something that is being discussed/considered for future versions compatibility. For now the forum works in full view mode in any mobile browser.

I agree with you that it is something important for the near future and something that is already being developed.

Thanks for the inquiry!
Great!

·
Registered
238 Posts
imported post

Too bad we don't have it, I honestly spend 99% of forum time on my smartphone, it would be amazing to have tapatalk for WF :(

PLEASE INTEGRATE IT! :D

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am currently on the forum on my iPhone. No problems at all viewing the forum and doing anything/everything.

The current forum software does not support Tapatalk. BUT the new software (VB) that will be used in the coming months on this site WILL bre Tapatalk comparable.

·
Registered
333 Posts
imported post

Tapatalk is the easiest way to post pictures from a mobile device. For me to use this forum on a regular basis tapatalk is a must, otherwise watchuseek gets 99% of my attention. Please notify me when it is available.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

greatsteaks wrote:
Tapatalk is the easiest way to post pictures from a mobile device. For me to use this forum on a regular basis tapatalk is a must, otherwise watchuseek gets 99% of my attention. Please notify me when it is available.
I understand that Tapatalk is great, I use it myself for other forums.
It is coming when the site gets switched to the new software......it will be soon!
But , you can upload pics right from your phone to a post.
Or you can use photobucket like I do....I have the photobucket app on my phone and just copy the img codes and paste into a thread.

·
Registered
333 Posts
imported post

Tattoo Chef wrote:
greatsteaks wrote:
I understand that Tapatalk is great, I use it myself for other forums. 
It is coming when the site gets switched to the new software......it will be soon! 
But , you can upload pics right from your phone to a post. 
Or you can use photobucket like I do....I have the photobucket app on my phone and just copy the img codes and paste into a thread. 
Yes I know how to do it but it is a pita. Looking forward to the new software update! Thanks for the update.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

ko28 wrote:
Any new updates about the upgrade for the forum?
We(the staff), should have a test site for the new software in a week or two.....
After that it will be about making sure all is good before they do the change.
I imagine tapatalk wont be ready until after the software change is done, unless Vertical scope is working on that as well...but honestly no idea on that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts