Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Since its April Fools' Day, the skepticism meter hits its peak when hearing about any video game (or tech) related news.

Fortunately, this announcement is legit: Epic Games is dropping the price of its hit Apple iOS role-playing game Infinity Blade down to 99 cents.

Just to be safe, we checked the game's official iTunes page, which confirms the massive price drop.

But if you plan to buy it, its best to scoop it up soon. The sale is for a limited time.

Infinity Blade features a knight attempting to scale a giant castle -- dueling powerful enemies during his journey -- en route to a final showdown with the God King.

Players performs a series of swipes and other touch-based gestures to attack with swords, block with shields and dodge strikes. The real draw is collecting and upgrading the heaps of loot scattered across the environment. It's arguably one of the best (and best-looking) games on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
imported post

oh man...timing is terrible...I bought this thing for $2.99 2 weeks ago.

Totally worth .99 if you play games on iPad/iPhone/iPod and want a deeper experience than a game like Angry Birds.

Now..if they would drop the price on IB II, I'll be all over it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
imported post

This is a great game. I bought it when it was 5 or six bucks. no regrets. I beat it and it just starts over 10 times harder.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts