Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Thanks for the suggestion Tattoo Chef (Don). Looks like a nice place to hang out.
For anyone that has paid attention I am not the most active poster over at WG and will probably not be here. That does not mean that I am not involved; I enjoy the posts and conversations and typically spend more time reading than writing. I have over 50 various watches and have been collecting seriously for about 3 years (casually for the last 10).
I truly like diversity and varying opinions. I applaud and support independent and insightful thought but at the same time abhor closed minded individuals that cannot accept a different point of view or opinion.
I hope to interact with everyone soon, great to be here!!;)

Seattle

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

seattle, glad you came over to check us out. hopefully you will find it easier to post more often here, as we are a fun group and just want to have a good time and discuss watches.
hope you have a good time here.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Hello Seattle. Great to see you here!!!!
I am looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better!

Also can't wait to see some of your watches.

Welcome again!!
Here's a few:

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I truly like diversity and varying opinions. I applaud and support independent and insightful thought but at the same time abhor closed minded individuals that cannot accept a different point of view or opinion.

Seattle
"abhor" - very nice SAT word!

welcome

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

liquid wrote:
Seattle wrote:

Seattle
"abhor" - very nice SAT word!

welcome
Took 5 years waiting tables, roofing and other various part time jobs to get that 4 year degree..........need to put some of it to use!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts