Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had bought an Orient Flieger with a quartz movement. It was on a "buy it now" offer on ebay or "make an offer". I had drunk far to much wine that evening, so put in a low offer. Guess what, it was accepted. I woke up in the middle of the night and said to myself "why the hell did buy that". Don't get me wrong, I love Orient watches, and already own three, what I don't like is quartz Pilot watches, I don't know why, it just doesn't seem right. I flipped it straight away without losing money, but still didn't have a Flieger in the collection. What's more, I didn't have much spare cash either. Ended up with this. A Corgeut 42mm Flieger with an automatic Seagull movement, 316L case, sapphire crystal, and a rather nice strap. OK, I had to regulate it because the accuracy wasn't brilliant (well within tolerance though), and the lume isn't brilliant, but for £50 inclusive of postage, pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
9,620 Posts
That really IS nice MW, and more than pretty good, it's incredibly good ! 😯🙂
Just the price all by itself makes it a terrific watch. However, how about
all that you receive for that?! Every single spec would lead you to believe
that it was a watch that was many hundreds of $, if not north of that sir (y)
It looks just fantastic, and then you also know it's backed up with that
automatic movement you wanted, and more. It's incredibly nice !

Enjoy this beauty, and BIG congrats to you Mrs. Wiggles !!!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Sixty two dollars is a steel. Tom's right, the specs are well over the price. If I could get a deal like that, from a trusted or apparently reliable source I would too. Congrats!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sixty two dollars is a steel. Tom's right, the specs are well over the price. If I could get a deal like that, from a trusted or apparently reliable source I would too. Congrats!
Mywatchcode. They are reliable, offer excellent service, and have a massive selection

1 - 4 of 4 Posts