Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Okay, so you've seen the ViperFish. But what you're about to see is even bigger news here at the NFW Batcave!

Sorry for my lack of presence on the forum lately. Life has been in a hectic, overload sorta mode for the past few weeks. However, its all good stuff, so I can't complain one bit!

I can't believe how fast the days & nights have been flying by.... I finally had a chance to download the pics out of my camera and am now finally able to share them with everyone.

So, without further adieu, I'd like to introduce a new member of the Fox Family to all my bruthas & sisters here. Ladies & gentlemen, please give it up for our new little guy, Benjamin Robert Fox!

Brand new to the world, and missin' life on the inside...

Settled down & taking a little snooze...

Hangin' out with dad...

Big brother & big sister (Tas & Ella) meet Ben for the first time...

Big bro Tas & Ben...

Big sis Ella & Ben...

Me & my kids... (man, do I look sleepy here!) :>;)

Grandy & Ben (notice the NFW Munich on her wrist... yeah, she represents... ;>;)

Dr. Fox, all prepped to assist in the C-section...

A little nap, getting ready to go home after 5 days in the safe cocoon of the hospital...
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Mom asks, "Are you ready to go home now?" (you'll notice Mrs. Fox is absent in this list of pics, and that's by her request!)

Finally home and chillin' in the swing...

Snoozin' with dad...

Thanks for looking everyone! Little Ben is doing great and so is mama!

Best,

Papa G

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

sweet George - Congrats!!

make sure you keep that little guy warm and fed!!

Best of luck to the Fox Family!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what fantastic pictures. congrats again!

I will be wearing that same scrubs outfit in a few days, lol.

Still have to decide which watch to wear during the C Section with my wife. What did you wear under your scrubs?

congrats again.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi George, thanks for sharring these wonerful pictures! Big Congratulations! Best wishes, Peace and every thing good to you and yours. Theresa and Bob

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

George Thank you for sharing your pics of you family, Very beautiful family you got there!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks, everyone!

Good luck, James! I'm sure it will all go very well, but please keep us posted.

Under my scrubs I wore an all-black AutoPilot chronograph, for stealthy and precise timing of the event... :cool:

G

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Huge congrats to the Fox fam! Welcome to the crew baby Ben. Thanks for letting us in G. Beautiful family my man!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

wow congrats George...That is a true blessing...welcome to the world little Ben...

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Fantastic pictures of your family. Congradulations to entire family and best of luck to you all. Benjamin looks like he will be well taken care of by his big brother & sister. I guess he will get his 1st watch on his 1st birthday

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats, George! Benjamin is a beautiful baby!

It's so great to see your older kids with their new little brother!

Thanks for sharing the pics of your beautiful family! :)

·
Registered
699 Posts
imported post

The fact that you are willing to share such a personal moment with us freeks is just a testament to the kind of guy you are. One word for the proud family - awesome!

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

george, thanks for sharing the family pics! your son sure looks happy to have a little brother . wow! 8 lbs. 2 oz. thats a big boy. im sure your family is very happy having the new addition to the family. hey, the next watch model can be 'the BR'.lol! moseltoff..rob

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey "Cuz"!! Again, congrats on Ben!!! He is truly a handsome guy as is the rest of your beautiful family. You are a very lucky man, but somehow I think you already know that. Thanks for sharing.

Oh! Linda thinks that Ben is absolutely "GAWGIS"!!!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Now there is something that is better then any watch out there. Very cute new edition George. Congrats! to you and your family. Thanks for sharing some pics.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

That is so cool George!! Congrats, it is without quaetion the very best thing in life! Nothing compares......nothing.

CJ

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Congrats George hes a real handsome dude.Hope your wife is doing well also.My niece just added another member to our family on 11-2-09.You and your wife take care and God bless all of you..
ken

1 - 20 of 21 Posts