·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup - just use discount code SHUMATE on the NFW website to get:

- $65 knocked off any Shumate

- A free Nato strap

- Free U.S. Shipping

(after you order the watch just send us a quick email to [email protected] to let us know which Nato strap you'd like - we have several variations in the "Gear" section on our site... Or, we'll just choose the Nato that looks best with your watch)

There's quite a few guys who've been waiting for a deal on the Shumates - either for their first one or because they want to add another one. So, here it is!

Sale goes from today until next Saturday, April 5.

Here's the 10513 on the Nato that I'm wearing today:

Thanks, fellas. Enjoy your Friday!

Best,

George
www.NFWonline.com

·
Registered
418 Posts
I own the Shumate, and it is, in my opinion, the best NFW watch out there. I'd frankly put it up against a lot of tool divers costing hundreds, it not thousands more. I have put it through its paces, and it is a tough, super bright, and dependable watch. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
As time was running out on this spring promo...I had to grab the white dial Shumate. George was a great help and a hell of a guy. The personal service and the insistence to use only the best components swayed me to stay loyal to NFW over the other products I was considering. This will make a great companion for my amazing Viperfish! Thanks again George!!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Got my Panatime strap today. Pretty nice for a cheapish strap. Now once my Shumate finally ships I'll be that much closer to putting the package together!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I'm sure George will be by soon enough for his own post, but since I happen to know I'll bump this thread with...

SHUMATE SALE Extended to April 24th!

Now I just need to resist the temptation to order a second! :D

·
Registered
477 Posts
Ah crap, now I'm in trouble, I guess I might be making a call on Monday.

Harpoon or Shumate it is great to have excellent choices

1 - 15 of 15 Posts