Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I read on another forum proposed next Thursday, February 18th as NFW Day!!! I think it is a great idea to have WF's who own NFW's to show their support and wear your NFW (any model will do) on 2/18!! Post a pic and let G Fox know how much we at WF appreciate his watches!!!

How does that sound????

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yup, depending on if you go strap or bracelet.
Considering what you get for the money I believe it's well worth it. They are substantial in weight and feel.

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Riva wrote:
The AP looks pretty kewl with SS bracelet on it :>)
She is a beauty for sure. That is the next watch on my list. How much do these run anyways?? Aren't they around $350-$450?

·
Super Freak
4,923 Posts
imported post

Really cool idea! I stand right behind you in spirit as I don't yet own one. I recently purchased one and didn't realize it was only 42MM. Needless to say that one is history. There are a few that I want and will get.

But I stand right there with you guys!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Who knows I might wear one the 18th, 19th, 20th and the rest of the year. Love my NFWs.

The only watches in my collection that I would give just as much love to are my Chase Durer watches but I definitely think NFW deserves a day.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

If you don't see many posts......doesn't mean I'm not around. I spend more time reading now than posting seems like.......can't resist posting in NFW threads though ever.

Seattle wrote:
Amen Mikey! Glad to see more of ya lately!!:c

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:
Who knows I might wear one the 18th, 19th, 20th and the rest of the year. Love my NFWs.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I just bought one last night from Ron (Barnbuilder) hopefully it is here by Thursday, but with the holiday today it probably won't get here until Thursday afternoon. By the way I'm totally excited to receive this one.:b:b:b:b:l

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.