Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well I went ahead and jumped out of the NBZ again real quickly to add one of the watches in the top 5 on my list and now back in NBZ until Viperfish time. I can't wait to get this one as I had a first hand chance to see one version that George was wearing at the PA GGT. I am grabbing the chrono Model 07408. The pic below is of the auto version but mine will look the same just a chrono same colors etc. Will post wrist pics when it arrives.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Congrats, I like the orange numbers and hands. Wear it in good health when it arrives. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

congrats Mike. You did not make it in NBZ very long, lol

can't wait to see the pics

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks everyone.

I never do for some reason James. I absolutely have to wait till late January or February now. I have just been wanting this bad boy for a while now and seeing it first hand at the GGT was all it took to push me over the edge.

TVDinner wrote:

congrats Mike. You did not make it in NBZ very long, lol

can't wait to see the pics

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I believe $385 but best to email George to make sure. I know some of the forums as members get his discounted price but not sure about this one for sure. Email George with your questions I am sure he will respond personally.

I was reviewing a previous email that I received from George and anyone that buys direct from NFW receives a significant break in price so not just forum folks it appears but still best to double check with him....here is his email.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

If you're gonna wander out of the "zone" Mike, you picked a nice piece to do it for. Congrats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts